*STOP DREAMING AND WAKE UP#SOWT SOWT BERSAMA SI PENCINTA ANIME#ANIME ANIME ANIME#LIKE LIKE LIKE*SAYA HIDUP DIDALAM DUNIA YANG PENUH DENGAN ANIME o(>w<)o

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Khamis, 6 Jun 2013

For this holiday. :*

Assalamualaikum. Havent write anything since the HOLIDAY.

It almost been two week since the last day of school.
My holiday being sooo BORING for somone who like me.
Spent my whole time with something doesnt matter in your life.
Havent do any of my homework. *never finish my homework before I got to school.
Take some of my time to read onnline comic. *my exciting moment.

 (Take a look)
This MONSTER is my little sister.
Ergh. I dont really sure why does she comeback home?
Troubling me whole my holiday time.
Steal my time for reading onnline comic.
Very very troublesome.
Kindda miss her when she was been away from me.
But ! when I saw her.
The thing that I can only think in my head is *when will you go back.!
I dont know why.
Maybe ~ because I love her. Haha.
Dont expect something like that from me. Huaaaaa ~

(This is Aphorism)
I saw this comic inside Kreko mangga.
Woahh. It very "best-lah"
After that, I start to read it inside comic onnline.
*the best moment in my holiday is to read it.
No wonder ~ My sister cannot defeat me when I was reading it.
Haha, I`m soo proud of this ability.

 (Stolen picture)
Haha, I stole this picture from :
https://www.facebook.com/TrueAnimeLife?fref=ts
Click this link.
Especially for those Otaku.
They got a lot of Kawaii picture.
See ~ That was the moment that I hate most.
Tittle : "Too Much Anime"
Being like this since I fall in love with Anime.
(Isnt it KAWAII)
Haha, first of all. 
Actually I got a long hair.
Just same like Ponytail picture.
First.
But I have cut it.
Woahh. So proud huhh.
Finally, it being short.
Same as Short picture.
Then, after I cut my hair.
I saw Wanie in the evening.
Then she say like this : "Woah, Nim aku tengok rambut kau macam anime, anime sudah."
Haha, I`m very exciting when she say like that.
Woahhh, finally my wish come true.
It's more look like this picture.

(Without that tear laa)

Ohhh yeah ~
Tomorrow. Which one will I go?
Tuisyen or painting stair at school?
It being very enjoying moment when you have to paint the stair.
Not everyone got that chance . Haha.
But ! I gonna go for that tuisyen.
It's HISTORY subject.
Fyewww ~ I only got 62% marks in my semester one exam.
I`m very dissapointed.
This October I got a HUGE exam.
Exam that will show me my future.
Soooo ~ I think I should go to tuisyen.

Sadiah is soo "cheledak" ~
How could she didnt want to go while she doenst have some important things to do?
Auwww ~ She is being so mean.
That means Aisyah is only the person that could attending those activities tomorrow.
Haiyyaa. Sadiah dont "jual ikanlah".
Poor Aisyah, how could you be soo mean? -.-

By the way ~
I love my new blog song.
That XX by G-Dragon.
Hahaha.

So, I think this is the End of my entry.
I want to read Aphorism back.
Sorry for my broken grammar.
And also some broken English. 
Remember , these is not English class.
Dont jugde me. Be nice with your friend.
 Got to goooooo ~
Assalamualaikum.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

komen . alalaa , budak comel .
mehmehh , sinii . komen . ;DD
sebarang kepuasan beserta tidak kepuasan hati sila komen .
bukan mencari , okeuu.


thanks 4 reading , sayang kamuu *